First post, oh yeah.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

I've had a couple of blogs over the years, but none of them ever really worked out. They either got too personal for the public to read or died out from the lack of updates.


I love writing; but because of a busy schedule and lack of inspiration (lies), my awesome skills have greatly worn out.


That's partially why I started this blogto brush up on my writing skills but also to have a place to jot down my thoughts and the little moments of life I do not want to forget.

Most of the posts will be about me, the things that make me smile, the people who brighten my life, and the God Who is the only reason I'm here today.

So. Yay. Here's to the start of a brand new blog. Let's try to keep this one alive.


Smile! :)

5 comments:

Rainbow said...

Comments test! :)

Starry said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. ITS GONNA DIE!!

Eva said...

I can not see the pictures that you post. But I want to tell you that I was heartbreak when you talked about TCK.I know what you and your family had been through a lot of difficuties. But G has good will for that. Love ya

Adelaide Knight said...

HAHA. starry..
i believe in the blog. go rainbow.

abswillis said...

I shall be here every day looking for new posts cuz this blog rocks! :D