30 Day Super Junior Challenge: Day 1

Friday 3 June 2011

Day 1: Your ultimate bias


This is hard. I mean, really hard.

I started out loving Siwon when I first saw him in the "No Other" MV. Even before I became a fan and an ELF, I loved Siwon. I didn't care about the others... only him.


Just look at that smile! How can anybody dislike that?


After I began searching up the other members' names and getting interested in them... well. I started getting attached to the evil maknae of the group, Kyuhyun, after I watched the "Sorry, Sorry" MV. His smile and voice are to die for! Not to mention he's hilarious.



Now, though, I'm swaying towards cute, adorable, baby-faced Sungmin.


The picture says it all. The pink + the pout are too hard for me to resist.


So who is my ultimate bias? ....I don't know. I really don't. There are three amazing, hot, talented, cute, adorable men up there. You pick one.

Sungmin's a good choice.


Smile! :)

1 comments:

abswillis said...

I am right with you on this one. I just became "obsessed" (not in a bad way. ;) with this boy band called Big Time Rush. AND I JUST CAN'T PICK A FAVORITE.
Hmm...out of these guys...I like Siwon. But I don't know their personalities. I just think he's super duper cute. :D