30 Day Super Junior Challenge: Day 2

Sunday 5 June 2011

Yeah, I know. I missed a day. I was out the whole day yesterday because we were celebrating Noah's birthday! So... yup. Happy 15th birthday, Noah! Have an amazing one.



Day 2: Your favorite OTP

This one's simpler than my ultimate bias. There are close runner-ups for this one, but I have to say, I'm a strong Eunhae friendshipper.


Their friendship is just love. I'm not one for slash so please don't come and recommend me Eunhae fics and whatnot. I just love their closeness and adoration for each other and what they do.



Donghae is a total cutie, and Eunhyuk never fails to make me laugh. The two of them are just....love.


Eunhyuk is Jil's bias, and Donghae is Starry's. Isn't that such a cute representation of Jil's and Starry's friendship too? I love it.


Kyumin comes in as a close second, only because they're two of my top guys. Their relationship, to me, doesn't seem as strong as Eunhae's, but the two of them are just too adorable.


Surprisingly, that's the best Kyumin picture I have... oh well.


I love Haemin too because they take crazy cute pictures together.



So, yes! These are my OTPs. Eunhae is definitely first in my heart though.

....even if I find Sungmin such an irresistible cutie.


Smile! :)

0 comments: