Wookie's birthday! & Yeteuk

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Just a quick post to say...


Happy 25th birthday to our dear Kim Ryeowook!

I hope you have a great one, Wookie! We love you!




Look at that cute, little face. Who can guess he's already 25! ...well, 24 in Western countries, but yeah.

And in honour of Ryeowook, I've temporarily changed my Twitter icon to him!


At midnight last night, we ELFs managed to trend #eternalWOOKday worldwide on Twitter! I was so proud of my fellow ELFs. We showed them our power! I hope Ryeowook saw it! It's still trending now, in fact, in Indonesia and Singapore.

Yayyyy. Lots of Wookie love.


Also.
I'm a secret Yeteuk lover.

Yesung and Leeteuk aren't high up in my bias list, but I adore Yeteuk! The two of them just look so cute when they're together. And no, no Yeteuk slash please. They're friends... brothers, really.



Yay Yeteuk! I dare say I love them more than Kyumin. (Sorry, Minnie.)


The 30 Day Super Junior challenge will have to be on hold for now... I'm desperately trying to catch up on school. I'll continue it when I have the time! I just had to post this quick one to say happy birthday to Ryeowook and show my Yeteuk love.


Smile! :)

0 comments: