30 Day Super Junior Challenge: Day 3

Sunday 5 June 2011

Two posts in one day! Yay!



Day 3: Your favorite Sub-group

This is easy. Too easy, in fact. I absofreakinglutely adore Super Junior M.


First off, they sing Chinese, and I know Chinese. That's a big plus. Secondly, I absolutely love the two new members they added, Zhoumi and Henry.


I know there was a big controversy and disapproval among the fans and supporters at first when it was known that the management company was going to add two new members to the original thirteen, but the two of them are widely accepted (and loved!) now. I'm so glad they are.

This is gonna sound really superficial and stupid, but one of the reasons I freaking love Zhoumi is that he wears glasses all the time. Stupid, yes, but true. I don't know why; I love them! Also, for some reason, I love it when Zhoumi speaks Chinese. His accent is so cute! He has an amazing smile too. I can just die in that smile. ....okay, I'll shut up about Zhoumi now. You all can pretty much tell I absofreakinglutely love him already anyway.

Henry... well. I first thought him really, really ugly (sorry, Henry!). He started growing on me though, after I watched a few shows they were in. He's hilarious. I love his English too. It's so perfect. Also, he has wicked violin-playing skills.



I guess another thing I love about SJM is the closeness they share. Yes, Super Junior has a strong family relationship too, but SJM is different. They have to speak a lot of Chinese, which the Koreans are not used to; and it's just so very sweet to see Zhoumi and Henry helping and teaching them (sometimes, the Koreans even help each other which is really adorable!). I also especially appreciate that Zhoumi and Henry can speak Korean. I know it was probably one of the requirements when they joined, but I just feel that it's really special how Zhoumi and Henry, whose first language isn't Korean, speak to the other boys and communicate with them.

SJM also recently filmed a few Taiwan shows. They were hilarious. I laughed so hard watching them, and it really gave me a whole new love for SJM. They try so very hard at speaking Chinese... it's extremely cute to see.


Of course, having almost all of my top Super Junior guys in it is a big part of why I love SJM. There's cute, little Wookie; appealing-voiced Kyu; hilarious, sexy dancer Hyukkie; hot, charming Hae; handsome Won; and, most importantly, adorable Sungminnie.


There are many other ideas swimming in my head about SJM, but if I were to write it all down, you would probably just see a lot of the same words being repeated. Love, for example. Also hot, handsome, cute, adorable, etc.

So, there you have it! My favourite sub-group: Super Junior M love.


Smile! :)

0 comments: